Friday, August 16, 2013

Thoughts Weekly Update (33)


Welcome to the Weekly Update here on Thoughts! This is where I will share what books I finished, what I am currently reading, the current word count on my WIP, links from the posts from the last week, and maybe a little something on what's going on in my life.

Finished


Psych Major Syndrome by Alicia Thompson (-Goodreads-)

Currently Reading


Like Mandarin by Kirsten Hubbard (-Goodreads-)
A Thirty-Something Girl by L.M. Stull (-Goodreads-)

Up Next


Drowning Instinct by Ilsa J. Black (-Goodreads-)
Northanger Alibi by Jenni Jones (-Goodreads-)

Word Count 

If Only We ~ 57,556
Check out my writer blog for the latest.

On The Blog This Week


The Latest With Me

It's often amusing to me how easily I get distracted. I was caught in a loop of necessary things to do and then it hit me that I still haven't posted this update. OOOPS. Oh well.

In any case, I've been doing a lot of thinking lately and I have been coming to some interesting conclusions about things. It's caused me to realize some important things. And in this realization, I've decided that I'm going to FINALLY make a vlog to talk about it. When will this vlog be made? Well, that just depends on some other factors IRL at the moment. I'm hoping within the next month or so to be able to sit down and record something, even if it is just a short video.


Hope you have a great weekend!!!

Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your review of Psych Major Syndrome! The author is lovely and I've been meaning to read her book.

    VLOG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I REALLY enjoyed the book. :)

      YES! VLOG! If I had more time this weekend, I would have attempted one, but I didn't.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!