Friday, January 2, 2015

Review: No Time Like Forever by Zoe York

Title: No Time Like Forever
Author: Zoe York
Published: October 21st 2014
Source: Copy given by author for honest review
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Buy: Amazon ~*~ Barnes & Noble
Add to your Goodreads shelf
Caution: May contain spoilers
It started with a kiss...

Mari Beadie needed a boyfriend, and Chase Miller happened to be in the right place at the right time. The kiss that followed wasn't necessary, strictly speaking, but it sure was hot.

Hot enough that when the tables are turned, Chase knows just who to ask to be his pretend girlfriend. Only this time, it's not a one-time deal.

My Thoughts:

Adorable, adorable, adorable! Okay, there's more to it than that, but if someone would ask me to give my review in one word, it's definitely ADORABLE.

Mari and Chase just so happen to share a kiss to ward off an ex. It's the beginning of a charade that neither of them stop as they fake date. Their pseudo-relationship continues on...and on... And they can't stop kissing. You know how I love the kisses, right? This one is FULL of ALL THE KISSES and I loved it. LOVED IT. Not only that, but watching them discover how much more they have together was beautiful. Their journey is remarkable and you won't be able to stop until you reach the end.

No Time Like Forever is a lovely little novel that I could read again. Mari and Chase have great chemistry AND so much more. Zoe York is one of those authors you must keep going back to. The stories have a lot of depth and they captivate you in every way possible.

My Rating:


4 comments:

  1. I think I need to read more books with the kissing and less with the killing these days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I've drowned myself in contemporary romance and I'm loving it. :P

      Delete

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!