Monday, August 6, 2018

The Triumphant Return of Thoughts!


Hello hello hello!

It's been awhile, hasn't it? Yeah, a LONG LONG while. I've decided it's time to return to blogging, but in a more casual sense. I was pushing myself too hard and having trouble staying on top of things and writing reviews while the book was fresh in mind. It ended up burning me out and frustrating me to the point where I felt too overwhelmed to even bother.

Now I'm going to blog on my own terms, no pressure, no forced reviews, just post whatever bookish things feel right. I want to help out my friends with their new releases and sales, as well as do what I can for all self-published authors. I also want to write some articles and share deals for those of us on a budget (like me).

So I hope you'll stick around to see my new and improved blog! Also take a look at the new set up--I changed a bunch of things around in the aesthetic of the page.

Until next time,


2 comments:

  1. Wow! You’re back! I see you on other social sites so it’s not like I don’t ever see you but I’ve missed your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you!! I should be able to get new posts up starting in September. It's been a crazy month for car problems and whatnot, but I'm ready to get back to blogging!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!