Friday, December 6, 2019

Book Review: Accepted and Conflicted by Athena Wright and Vivi Clarke




Title: Accepted and Conflicted
Author: Athena Wright & Vivi Clarke
Genre: Contemporary Reverse Harem Romance
Buy Accepted on Amazon

Buy Conflicted on Amazon
Add Accepted to your Goodreads shelf
Add Conflicted to your Goodreads shelf


My Thoughts:


Accepted was the perfect start to this series! It was my first foray into the world of reverse harem and I have to tell you, Athena made it an exceptional experience. I wasn't sure what to expect, but once I began reading Aubrey's story and meeting the three men in her life, I was both intrigued and hanging on to every word.

In Conflicted, the second book in the VIP College series, it is as amazing as the first! I loved seeing Aubrey figure out herself and her love life and her future. The story is full of heat, but also heart, which paired together makes for an explosive romance.


My rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!