Thursday, January 23, 2020

New Covers for books by Lilly Avalon!


As some of you may know, I write books! I write them as Jessica L. Tate (a couple were formerly published as Jessica Sankiewicz, my maiden name, but I decided to switch all of them to one name to keep it simple) and I also write as Lilly Avalon. The ones written under my real name are sweet (minimal swears, if any, and no sex), and the ones written as Lilly are steamy (there's swearing and sex). 2019 was a hiatus year for me and during that time I worked on revamping the covers to something more cohesive and that felt like they matched the books.

I dabbled a bit in cover designing at one point a few years back, just to see if I could create something myself. Turns out I don't do a half bad job at it. I wouldn't want to do it for other authors, but I love creating covers for my own books.

So, here are all of my old Lilly Avalon covers first...





.
.
.

And here are the new ones!











What do you think?? (And, yes, I'm aware the last one doesn't look that different, the new aspect is that I updated the font at the bottom to make all the covers fully match.) I'm genuinely pleased with how they turned out in the end, and I can't wait to work on more covers.

Here's where you can purchase each of the books:


Irresistibly Yours is undergoing reformatting for Smashwords, so I've temporarily put it in KU while I'm working on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!