Monday, February 10, 2020

Book Review: Kiss and Tell by Athena Wright



Title: Kiss and Tell
Author: Athena Wright
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Buy on Amazon
Add to your Goodreads shelf


Ex-musician turned bar-owner Connor Moore is off-limits.

There’s absolutely no way I’m giving into his charm.

After all, I’d never be able to live with the rumors it would cause.

But despite myself, I’m drawn to his dark eyes, to the curve of his smile, to the wistfulness and pain in his voice when he talks about his past.

Connor’s slightest touch sets my skin aflame. My lips beg for his kiss. My body hungers for his.

He says no one has to know. He says he can keep us a secret.

I’ve worked too hard to jeopardize my reputation, but I want to believe him. Can I trust no one will find out?

After all, a gentleman doesn’t kiss and tell…



My Thoughts:

Kiss and Tell is the first book in a brand new series by Athena Wright. I've read all the books in her Cherry Lips series, so naturally I want to keep going with these stories. The cool thing about her books is seeing characters from this universe pop up in other books. Her first three series surrounded three bands, but the Sin and Tonic series features the bar that everyone from the bands frequents.

In Kiss and Tell, we have Connor and Quinn. Connor is a former musician who needs to get the bar remodeled, so he hires Quinn. She has her reservations about taking on this job because there's a clear attraction between the two of them. The will they won't they sexual tension is unmatched. I was cheering for them all the way through. It was a great start to the Sin and Tonic series and I'm excited to read the rest of it.

My rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!