Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Book Review: Fractured Heart by Mia Harlan




Title: Fractured Heart
Author: Mia Harlan
Genre: Contemporary Reverse Harem Romance
Buy on Amazon
Add to your Goodreads shelf

I write songs about fairy tales, but I never thought four gorgeous princes would sweep me off my feet.

Homeless and rejected by the school of my dreams, I somehow find myself at LUV Academy, crashing in a dorm room with an a cappella group of gorgeous, rich, talented men. They each bring their own brand of sexy and I want them all:


  • The relentless flirt

  • The sophisticated mountain-man

  • The sweet boy next door

  • And the bad-boy bully who hates me with a passion
But with the college a cappella auditions fast approaching, can I write a song that’s good enough to secure these talented guys a place in the competition? And will I be able to secure a place in their hearts and get my own happily ever after?


My Thoughts:

Fractured Heart is the first book I read by Mia Harlan, and let me tell you, this is an author who will keep you wanting more! This story has fairy tale vibes in modern times. It follows Roonie, a girl who wishes she could've gone to LUV Academy to pursue her musical abilities, which was kept from her by her father. When Roonie escapes, she finds herself in the midst of some really amazingly sweet guys (Tate, Charles and JJ) who find themselves completely enthralled by her.

I don't want to give too much away, but this story really captivated me and I'm anxiously awaiting book two, Forbidden Heart. This slow burn reverse harem story has me completely head over heels and I can't wait for more!

My rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!