Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Book Review: Tequila, Tequila by Emma Hart





Title: Tequila, Tequila
Author: Emma Hart
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Buy on Amazon
Add to your Goodreads shelf

TEQUILA + YOUR BEST FRIEND + YOUR BEDROOM = UM. WHOOPSIE?

Don’t sleep with your best friend.
Take it from me. I did it. And it was awful.
I-wish-the-tequila-made-me-forget kind of bad.
The problem is, Luke has forgotten. He swears that he can’t remember a thing about that night beyond the trays of tequila shots being set on the tables.
Except I can't forget. I can’t forget how good his hands felt until I fell over and hit my hip on the dresser, and I sure as hell can’t forget the entire two minutes of tap-tap-squirt.
Awkward. Embarrassing. And the new subject of a couple of dirty lucid dreams.
But I have no intention of telling him what we did. Nothing good comes from telling your best friend he’s the worst guy you’ve ever slept with.
Which makes the tequila on my birthday a very, very bad idea…


My Thoughts:

Best friends to lovers? Yes, please! I knew the second I picked this one up it would be both amusing and give me the warm fuzzies.

Aspen and Luke are best friends, who accidentally find themselves lip to lip one night after a few too many drinks. The next morning, Aspen is the only one who remembers... or so she thinks... which causes some comical moments and leads to the two of them discovering that yep, that did happen. Was it a fluke that they had a tumble in the sheets, or is there some actual chemistry between the two friends?

Tequila, Tequila is both funny and steamy. It made me laugh and gave me the happy feels throughout. I'll always recommend Emma Hart books!

My rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!