Thursday, April 30, 2020

Thank you, I'll miss this, and you.


Hello friends!

I can't believe this will be my last post on this blog. It's been a journey all these years, one I'm not likely to forget. If it weren't for book blogging, so many other things wouldn't have come my way, so I'll always be eternally grateful for what this community has done to enrich my life. I've made many friends, discovered tons of new authors, experienced some amazing books, and just had an exceptionally wonderful time doing it. Not to mention, if it weren't for the book blogging community, I never would have begun my author career.

While I'll miss this and discussing books with you on here, I know that it's for the best for me to focus my time and energy on my writing and real life responsibilities.

This is my final post on here, but it's not the last time you'll ever hear from me. I'll still be available on social media, including my Jessica and Lilly Twitter accounts. And this isn't the last time I'll ever blog either because I have my author blogs for Jessica L. Tate books and Lilly Avalon books. Please feel free to follow on there and tweet me anytime. If you ever want to chat you can reach me at impulsivities[at]gmail[dot]com if you prefer email. And since I'll never stop reading, feel free to friend me on Goodreads to keep up with the books I'm currently reading.

Thank you, genuinely, from the bottom of my heart for coming along on this ride. I hope you're all staying safe in this difficult times.

I'll see you around! Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!