Sunday Replay is a weekly recap of the postings on this blog. I will also be sharing other articles and newsworthy items I've found interesting. I may even showcase some new pictures I've uploaded.
Stuff from the blog this week:
- The latest on The Journey of Self-Publishing is about Promotion. This one is a good one!
- Brightest Kind of Darkness by P.T. Michelle is reviewed. In short: ASTOUNDING.
- A very late post about the little survey I did and some of the responses I got from you.
- The 74th Update Thursday, not too much to report reading/writing wise.
- I list 5 easy ways to help out indie authors, a couple of them are FREE. Check it out and see what you can do to help out!
- The August Edition of Stacking The Shelves from yesterday. Pretty small, but still awesome!
- For those who are participating in The Classics Reading Challenge 2012, there is a spot to link up your classic book reviews now. It sort of slipped my mind before, lol.
In other news elsewhere on the internet..
- A Writer's Digest article on picking out character names. There are seven points made, all interesting. Once in awhile it's a battle for me and I appreciate the tips.
- Marie at Ramblings of a Daydreamer talks about the increasing number of bloggers calling it quits. I am equally as saddened at how things have become.
- Also, The Broke and the Bookish talk about naughty authors and the way it affects readers. It's utterly ridiculous what some have done, and I wish they could see how it makes the readers feel.
- On Angela's Anxious Life is a cute post on Waldo from Where's Waldo? I grew up looking through one of the books so I have a lot of fond memories searching for Waldo. Hmm... now I need to pull my book out again!!
- A post from J.A. Konrath on Ebooks and libraries, including how an author/library could go about it. I think it will be great the more people get on board!
- An article on The Indelibles called The Tao of Creativity. Hopefully you come away from it feeling optimistic about yourself and your writing ability. We all have something to say that is worth hearing, never convince yourself otherwise.
- Evie-Bookish wants you to vote for the Top 25 Indie Authors you should know. Hop on over there are get to voting/nominating!
Another LOL cat of my sweet kitty that ran away, Ollie:
Okay, so what's been going on... I really can't think of anything special. I wish I could though!
Much love to all!