Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Replay #13 + Long Days


Sunday Replay is a weekly recap of the postings on this blog. I will also be sharing other articles and newsworthy items I've found interesting. I may even showcase some pictures I've uploaded.


Stuff from the blog this week:


In other news elsewhere on the internet..


    ~Long Days~

    Well, worked on the room again today. Made a little bit of progress but not as much as I wanted to. I put on a couple movies to pass the time while I was writing up lists of things that need to go on eBay, but I think they distracted me more than anything. I suppose music does work better to keep me motivated and working. Oh well. I just remembered a few minutes ago that I not only needed to post this, but I also have 5 packages to put together and take to the post office in the morning... AHHH!!! My own fault for procrastinating... and going shopping all day yesterday (which wasn't productive clothes-wise, but I found some other cute things). Now, to post this and get to the packages AND cleaning up the strewn out mess in my room.


    Much love to all!


    2 comments:

    1. haha I don't think I'd get anything done if I put a movie on! I managed to get one shelf organized in my room...if you've watched my book haul videos, there's a big shelf behind me with my U2 collection (books, movies, CDs, etc) but then there's like 2 feet above it that's just wasted space (it's an entertainment stand, so that's where a TV would technically go, hence the height)...I flipped the stuff around so it's basically in a big tower and then I stacked movies beside it. Now it holds so much more! I'm also determined to get my bookshelves organized this week. I wish the magic cleaning faerie would come and do it all for me, I hate doing it! lol If she magically appears to do mine, I'll send her your way, k? ;-)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I should have known better myself! But I usually do put something on when I'm sitting and doing something. I just need something on in the background. I should have picked something I didn't need to keep looking up at for the jokes, lol. :P

        That's great you were able to get one thing accomplished and that it helped a lot with organizing! I hope you can get your bookshelves organized this week. You'll feel very accomplished. :D I'll keep an eye out for that fairie... I haven't seen her in awhile... ;)

        Delete

    Thank you for commenting and happy reading!