Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday Replay #16 + Changes


Sunday Replay is a weekly recap of the postings on this blog. I will also be sharing other articles and newsworthy items I've found interesting. I may even showcase some pictures I've uploaded.


Stuff from the blog this week:


~Changes~

I almost didn't bother with Sunday Replay this week. Partly because I never set this post up so that I could add links to it over the course of this week... and partly because I'm just too busy. Which kinda stinks because I did see a lot of good articles over the last week. Remember when I said there are going to be some changes to my blog in 2013? That post is going up tomorrow. Sunday Replay is going to undergo a major change.

I've actually been getting somewhere when it comes to scheduling things for the blog. It's a slow process, thanks to my overactive imagination giving me an inordinate amount of ideas for scenes in my stories. But anyways, the rest of this month should be manageable and January should get 2013 off to a good start.


Much love to all!

Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your changes! I'll still be here. ;) Happy Sunday, Jess!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!