Thursday, April 14, 2011

Update Thursday #2 April 14th 2011

Back again with Update Thursday! Here's the latest:

1. Posted my first book review today! It took so long to write out. I chose a hard book to review for my first. Still proud of it.

2. Apparently today is Support Teen Lit Day. I'm reading this list of things to do to support it, and I'd like to do several of them. Of course, all in one day without advance notice won't be possible. So I'm planning on doing some of them throughout my book blogging months ahead. Here's the link: Support Teen Lit Day

3. Read a couple of chapters of Sisters In Sanity by Gayle Forman.

4. Decided my next undertaking will be The Center of Everything by Laura Moriarty.

5. I got my Official Barnes & Noble Membership Card in the mail today. You know what that means... MORE BOOKS! (and at a discount too!)

That's about it for now. Until next time!

~Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!