Saturday, April 16, 2011

Coming up...

I was wondering what book I should review next. Then I finished Sisters In Sanity last night. Definitely worthy of being next. I originally planned on catching up with all the older books I've read, then add in some of the ones I've recently read. Considering I'll be reading 50 books this year, I may have to tweak it to one older book, then the current one I've just finished. Now to find some time this weekend to write out my next review...

I just joined a couple of book blog groups on Goodreads to connect with some fellow book bloggers/book blog lovers. Best thing I've done today. Already got some great followers and it hasn't even been an hour! :D Love it.

Hearts and hugs to all of you fellow book lovers! <3

~Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!