Thursday, April 7, 2011

Update Thursdays

I have decided that every Thursday I will update this blog with the latest on my current reading endeavors. In between those times I will include various reviews and quotes from books I have read. I think it's necessary for me to set up a little schedule, otherwise I may forget and continuously post only once a month at best.

This week on Update Thursday:

1. I finished Lauren Oliver's Delirium. Started it Saturday at work, finished it last night around 12:30 a.m. It was so intriguing I kept making time in between things to see what happened next! Of course, as always with a good book, you don't want it to end, and yet you can't wait to see how it ends. After recapping a few other books first, be sure to read my review on Delirium by the end of May.

2. Still rereading Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty in between a couple other books I haven't read yet.

3. Finished Eva Ibbotson's A Countess Below Stairs. It wasn't too bad, but not necessarily my type of novel to read. A nice ending though.

4. I'm debating on which book to finish next. I've been reading Deja Dead by Kathy Reichs for months now. She is very descriptive in her writing, not just with various adjectives, but also noting a lot of objects and observations in simile. A lot of the book deals with Temperance while she's by herself. It's very interesting, especially for a Bones fan to see where it all started (even though the book and the TV series is completely different), but very long as well.

Well, there's the scoop. Over the weekend I plan on adding in my FIRST review! Until then, happy reading!

~Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!