Monday, March 21, 2011

A Loooooong Overdue Update

So many things in life can get in the way of blogging! But I wanted my fellow book lovers to know that I am here, and I am working on posting commentaries on my favorite books. For now though, I started a short list of the books I'm currently in the middle of reading for the first time. I am also re-reading Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty (book 1 in a 5 book series, I never got to finish book 4, so I feel I need to educate myself on the whole thing from the beginning).

In between my Etsy shop, working full time, crocheting in some spare time, preparing for a friend's baby shower, and catching up on my favorite shows, you will see some posts about my favorite books.

It won't be long now.

~Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!