Saturday, April 13, 2013

Thoughts Weekly Update (15)


Welcome to the Weekly Update here on Thoughts! This is where I will share what books I finished, what I am currently reading, the current word count on my WIP, links from the posts from the last week, and maybe a little something on what's going on in my life.

Finished

~Still NONE~

Currently Reading


Triangles by Ellen Hopkins (-Goodreads-)
Just One Day by Gayle Forman (-Goodreads-)
Mrs. Frisby And The Rats Of NIHM by Robert C. O'Brien (-Goodreads-)
Anna And The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (-Goodreads-)

Up Next


Shut Out by Kody Kepplinger (-Goodreads-)

Word Count 

If Only We ~ 57,556
Check out my writer blog for the latest.

On The Blog This Week


The Latest With Me

It is really taking a long time to get back on track. I've actually come to some realizations about my priorities and responsibilities as of late. I'll have to write out a post and share that with you guys soon. In any case, I'm going to be REALLY plugging away at things this coming week and will hopefully begin to get caught up on my Goodreads reading challenge. So far behind, I'm afraid to see how many books behind, lol.

Hope you have a great weekend!!!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!