Monday, April 22, 2013

Thoughts Weekly Update (16)


Welcome to the Weekly Update here on Thoughts! This is where I will share what books I finished, what I am currently reading, the current word count on my WIP, links from the posts from the last week, and maybe a little something on what's going on in my life.

Finished


Mrs. Frisby And The Rats Of NIHM by Robert C. O'Brien (-Goodreads-)
Currently Reading


Triangles by Ellen Hopkins (-Goodreads-)
Just One Day by Gayle Forman (-Goodreads-)
Anna And The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (-Goodreads-)
Levitating Las Vegas by Jennifer Echols (-Goodreads-)

Up Next


Shut Out by Kody Kepplinger (-Goodreads-)

Word Count 

If Only We ~ 57,556
Check out my writer blog for the latest.

On The Blog This Week

~Nothing!?~

The Latest With Me

Well, at least I FINALLY finished ONE book, right? I'm still working on way too many projects at once. I have been brainstorming and working on reviews AND new posts. And hopefully also my writing. I am crossing my fingers that next week will have more to report. I think May will be the month for me to get everything back together. I've just allowed myself to get so distracted as of late. All for good reason. ^_^

Hope you had a great weekend!!!

Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Yay, you finished one book! I think with everything that's been going on it's good to take a bit of a blogging break and work on catching up. I'm sure May will be great and I'll look forward to regular posts from you again! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As much as I absolutely love the break, I really want to get back on track so I feel like I'm sharing something worthwhile with the world. I look forward to seeing what you think of them! <3

      Delete

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!