Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday (13): Premeditated by Josin L. McQuein


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly book meme where we get to let everyone know about what books we are eagerly anticipating the release of. WoW is hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine.


This week I'm waiting on...


A week ago, Dinah’s cousin Claire cut her wrists.

Five days ago, Dinah found Claire’s diary and discovered why.

Three days ago, Dinah stopped crying and came up with a plan.

Two days ago, she ditched her piercings and bleached the black dye from her hair.

Yesterday, knee socks and uniform plaid became a predator’s camouflage.

Today, she’ll find the boy who broke Claire.

By tomorrow, he’ll wish he were dead.

This book. Oh my goodness. It is sooo my kind of story. I remember when I first heard about it. There was still more than a year until it was going to be released and I was like WHAT?! It comes out October 8th.


What are YOU waiting on?

Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This sounds like a good one! I'm going to watch for it!
    Here's my pick....
    http://mytime2read.blogspot.com/2013/07/waiting-on-wednesday-july-17.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!