Monday, November 25, 2019

Book Review: Amber by Mia Harlan




Title: Amber
Author: Mia Harlan
Genre: Paranormal Reverse Harem Romance
Buy on Amazon
Add to your Goodreads shelf

I'm in love with my best friend. But one sip of a spelled pumpkin spice latte, and two shifters are calling me their mate.

It's hard enough being a chameleon shifter with wonky powers, but opening Jewels Cafe with my secret crush? Maybe not the best idea. Hiding my feelings for him is getting harder and harder. And if we don't get customers soon, our cafe will go out of business.

As a last ditch effort, we create a signature pumpkin spice drink. One taste-test and the sweetest bear shifter is drawn to me like honey. A sexy bunny shifter offers me his carrot. They don't even seem to mind that I randomly shift (and half-shift) into everyone I meet.

But can I handle not just one mate, but three? And will we find a way to save Jewels Cafe before another spell tear us apart?

Amber is part of the Jewels Cafe series, a collection of reverse harem romances set in the same small town. Each book contains its own Happily Ever After. Be sure to explore the other titles in the series today.


My Thoughts:

Mia Harlan's Amber was AH-MAZING!

It was funny and quirky in the best way, as well as steamy and romantic. When the story was over I was BEGGING for more. And thankfully, Mia is currently writing more about Amber and her men, so YAY! Can't. Wait.

I'm excited to see what's next from this author and to check out the rest of the Jewel's Café series!

My rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!