Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Steals and Deals for November 20th 2019 ~ Christmas Books Edition!


It's Steals & Deals day where I showcase book deals for under $3!


It's been A LONG TIME since I blogged last, but I was feeling it today and wanted to post something for you. Hopefully I can start getting posts up again soon!

Today I'm featuring a bunch of Christmas books! These will help warm you up and get you excited for the upcoming holiday season. I've snagged most of these myself and can't wait to dive into one or two over the weekend.

Keep scrolling to check out all the bookish goodies you can get for a low price! *


FREEBIES






99 CENTS





$1.99






$2.99







----------


* I'm an Amazon Affiliate which means I do get a small portion from when purchases are made through my link. Also note that all of these books are the price noted at time of posting. Prices may change at any time, so be aware of this before one-clicking!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!