Tuesday, December 31, 2019

End of the Year Wrap Up for 2019


It's the end of 2019 and it's time to talk about my year of reading!

I haven't done as much reading as I used to do in previous years, but I read more this year than I did in 2018, so I'd say that's a great thing. Gold star for me!

I'll be listing all of the books I read in 2019 below, along with links to Amazon (just click the cover). I don't think I had any DNFs or one-stars for the year, but I have been more picky about books and tend to gravitate toward authors I've read before. Any new authors had good books and I'll definitely be checking them out in the future. There were several books where I read a few pages and never ended up finishing, but I know I'll be going back to them. I have the tendency to get distracted by other books and forget I started others first. Ha!

Anyways, here's my list of books for 2019!





Investigating the Billionaire by Eliza Boyd
Liv by Kelsie Rae
Three Under the Tree by KB Winters
With a Twist by Staci Hart




The Failing Hours by Sara Ney
Hard Rock Muse by Athena Wright
Hard Rock Love by Athena Wright
Ex's Best Friend by Aubrey Wright




Dirty Headlines by LJ Shen
Kiss and Tell by Athena Wright
The Lying Hours by Sara Ney
Love in Lingerie by Alessandra Torre




Fractured Heart by Mia Harlan and Vivi Clarke
The End Zone by LJ Shen
Rocky Mountain Heat by Vivian Arend
The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan




Fun and Games by Athena Wright
Love Thy Neighbor by Sophie Wintner (reread)
Amber by Mia Harlan
Whiskey Love by Brianna Cash





Another Sky by Jayne Frost
Tequila Tequila by Emma Hart
The Chase by Elle Kennedy
Falling for the Bad Boy by Kennedy Fox




Pastels and Jingle Bells by Christine S. Feldman
Dec the Holls by Jasinda Wilder




Hard Rock Promise by Athena Wright (Freebie from Newsletter Sign-Up)



GRAND TOTAL OF 27 BOOKS!

Which was my goal for the year, so an extra gold star for me. LOL. I'll be posting in a few days about my 2020 reading goals. There's a good chance I'm going to be changing my goal. *wink*

My favorite of the bunch: Dirty Headlines by LJ Shen

It was my first LJ Shen book and it will NOT be my last. I still have a couple more of them waiting on my Kindle to be read, and I'll likely be reading at least one of them in 2020!

Runners up: Tequila, Tequila by Emma Hart and Falling for the Bad Boy by Kennedy Fox.

Hope you all had a great 2019 for reading!

Tell me your favorite book in the comments!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!