Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Two Week Blogging Vacation for the Holidays!


Hello fellow book lovers!

I'm excited to be back to blogging again! I don't know how long this will last, but I'm going to try my best to keep it going for as long as I can. I've missed blogging. It's been awhile since I've felt that happy blog feeling, but I'm glad to have it back.

Since the holidays are on the horizon, I thought it would be a good time to take a two week hiatus. Most of us probably won't have much time to keep up with blog reading as Christmas approaches, so I figured it would be better for me to save new posts until the end of the month. I'll be doing a wrap up of my 2019 on the 31st, so be sure to come back for that!

In 2020, I'm planning on posting more of a variety of content. I want to try to write reviews and share my indie author spotlights still, but also add in some new stuff to keep the blog fresh and exciting. The blog is called Thoughts at One in the Morning after all, so I should be sharing my thoughts. I'd like to talk TV shows and movies on occasion, as well as about life in general. There's a list on my phone of a bunch of post ideas, and I can't wait to write and share them with you!

So, until the wrap up, have a wonderful holiday, Christmas, winter vacation, or whatever it is you'll be doing these next two weeks! I'll be back soon with my 2019 update!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!