Thursday, January 9, 2020

Steals and Deals: Rainbow Edition - Part Two on 01/09/2020


It's Steals & Deals day where I showcase book deals for under $3!


Hello, hello! Welcome to the second edition of Steals and Deals for 2020! Last time around I shared some f/f romance, but this time I'll be sharing m/m romances*. These great deals starting at absolutely FREE and ending at $2.99.

Keep scrolling to check out all the bookish goodies you can get for a low price!**


FREE




$0.99 - $1.99





$2.99








----------



* Please note that I haven't read most of these books, so I am unable to note whether all characters are cis male, there may be some non-binary or trangender men or other gender. I cannot vouch for good representation or any potential issues within the books, and I tried my best to get as many own voices as I could. I strongly suggest reading reviews to verify these things prior to purchasing.

** I'm an Amazon Affiliate which means I do get a small portion from when purchases are made through my link. Also note that all of these books are the price noted at time of posting. Prices may change at any time, so be aware of this before one-clicking!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!