Friday, January 10, 2020

Book Review: Whiskey Love by Brianna Cash



Title: Whiskey Love
Author: Brianna Cash
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Buy on Amazon
Add to your Goodreads shelf

Cooper doesn’t know it yet, but we’re soulmates.


When I asked to buy him a drink, he said he’d buy me one if his relationship didn’t work out. Instead of following through on that promise, he drowns himself in as many bottles of whiskey as he can without giving himself alcohol poisoning.


Good thing I’m strong enough to help him work through his grief.


He won’t give up the liquor, so we compromise with whiskey kisses. They relax him enough to reveal some of the demons he’s constantly fighting, and also to show me how much he wants me. Even if he refuses to acknowledge it when he’s sober.


I’ll give him whiskey kisses for the rest of our lives. But if he’s ever ready, if he ever trusts me with all his demons, I’ll also give him whiskey love.


My Thoughts:

I had the chance to read the first chapter of Whiskey Love before it released and it intrigued me enough that I asked Brianna if I could have an ARC once it's ready. The story really pulled me in and I was hopeful for Mary and Cooper to figure out what they want. There were moments where they frustrated me to no end, but the two of them always found their way back to each other.

This was my first book by Brianna Cash and I can't wait to check out her other books!

My rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!