Saturday, May 28, 2011

What's Your Status #3

What's Your Status comes from Butterfly Feet Walking On Life. The object is to post what you have finished in the last week, what you are currently reading, what you plan to read in the coming week, and what you want to buy next. You can also post about reviews you've written and memes you have done, though these aren't mandatory. I will also be posting the status of my reading challenges.


Finished This Week:
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Nothing Like You by Lauren Strasnick

Currently Reading:

Hold Still by Nina LaCour (still)
Second Helpings by Megan McCafferty
This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
Matched by Ally Condie

To Be Read Next:
Wish by Alexandra Bullen (more like to be finished next, it's already started, lol)
The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson (I have been looking forward to this one!)
Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols

What To Buy Next:
Considering I just bought a Nook... there will be WAY too many to list... Lol.

Reviews This Week:
... sadly none, even though I have 3 to be typed up at least.

Memes This Week:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #2
Teaser Tuesday #4
Waiting On Wednesday #4
Booking Through Thursday #3 AND Update Thursday #8
Book Blogger Hop #2, Follow Friday #5, AND In My Mailbox #4

Challenges Update:
Goodreads 2011 Reading Challenge: At book #20 of #50, which is right on time! I should be ahead of the game by the end of the week. ^_^
Off The Shelf Challenge: I started 1 of the 5 books, This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen.




Okay, back to reality momentarily.

~Jessica

2 comments:

  1. What did you think of Nightshade. I was wary of this one but I've heard good things so I bought it. I hope I'm not disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't too bad actually. I may read the next book someday, but I'm not too anxious about it. It's a interesting story, just not as intriguing as I thought it would be. I was more impressed with Shiver. Not to say that Nightshade isn't good or anything. It is. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!