Friday, September 30, 2011

Now That September Has Come To A Close...

SEPTEMBER WRAP UP 2011


This month I accomplished a lot less than I was hoping, but that's okay! I did finish the Summer Romance Challenge, so that is a plus. AND I broke 300 followers, so that was AWESOME. ^_^ (And Gossip Girl Season 5 started, so that's definitely made of WIN!)

Total # of books read:   5

List of books read...

The Grand Escape by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
That Summer by Sarah Dessen (Summer Romance Challenge)
Garfield Minus Garfield by Jim Davis 
Persuasion by Jane Austen (Summer Romance Challenge)
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (Summer Romance Challenge)

List of articles posted...

Pseudonym, Maybe
Misguided Romanticizing Of First Love
Top Ten Things You Find At A Garage Sale
The Parental Dilemma: Put Yourself In Their Place
The Psychology of the Irony of Book Banning

Total # of book reviews:  4

List of book reviews... 

That Summer by Sarah Dessen (09/20/2011)
Heart On A Chain by Cindy C. Bennett (09/13/2011)
The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson (09/06/2011)
Persuasion by Jane Austen (09/27/2011)

WHAT TO EXPECT IN OCTOBER

Ah, October. Expect plenty. Um... I have no idea what I'm doing yet! I think it's catch up time to make up for the slacking of September. Don't worry, I'll come up with some fun stuff! I have this list going of book blog and book related stuff that I need to accomplish. Outside of this blog, I will be doing a guest post for somebody mid-October. Keep a lookout, I'll be posting a link to it the day it's up!

~Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Another busy month! I don't know how you do it Jessica. Looking forward to your guest post and also much more Gossip Girl talk. I can't figure out whether I will watch them one by one or all at once at the end...caught a snippet of the first episode...OMG Chuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually wait until seasons are over on certain shows, but I couldn't wait to see the resolution to the cliffhangers! :P So exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!