Sunday Replay is a weekly recap of the postings on this blog. I will also be sharing other articles and newsworthy items I've found interesting. I may even showcase some pictures I've uploaded.
Stuff from the blog this week:
- Music Monday features "Arrow Through Me" by Wings this week!
- Scarlet Read-Along discussion: What do you love about Robin Hood?
- I review Lauren Morrill's Meant To Be.
- Scarlet Read-Along Quote/Teaser of the week post.
- The 84th Update Thursday is up.
- Scarlet Read-Along Weekly Link Up! Don't forget to add this to the giveaway once you sign up because it earns you 2 more entries. And see a picture of me with the book!
- On the writing blog: I talk about my WIP playlist and Friday's Letters #5 goes up. I also post a conversation between myself and my best friend about inventing more weekends and changing the world.
- Fourth post on Michelle Flick's blog about publicity.
- Revision Day One and Revision Day Two from Veronica Roth. (I must buy Scrivener. It will solve so many writing problems...)
- All about the type of characters we love to write and read about.
- Top Ten tips for new writers from Miranda Kenneally.
- A nice article on world building in a novel.
My latest project is getting rid of things I don't need. I took 4 boxes to the local thrift store yesterday, and I plan on taking about the same amount again in the coming couple weeks. I just own WAY too much stuff. It all just sits there either collecting dust or sitting in boxes and never being looked at. Plus, after the pain of moving most of it two times, I wouldn't want to ever go through that again, lol. It also feels nice to get rid of stuff, like it's one less thing weighing you down. You know what I mean? So, that's mostly what I've been doing and will keep doing the rest of today. What have you guys been up to?
Much love to all!