Saturday, June 4, 2011

What's Your Status? #4

What's Your Status comes from Butterfly Feet Walking On Life. The object is to post what you have finished in the last week, what you are currently reading, what you plan to read in the coming week, and what you want to buy next. You can also post about reviews you've written and memes you have done, though these aren't mandatory. I will also be posting the status of my reading challenges.

I have to say, I've been slacking off again on my reading/reviews. But this was the week I started writing again, so I'm allowing myself that excuse. I took last night off on the writing project, so I'm a little ahead on my reading. I should be back on track by the end of next week.



Finished This Week:
Hold Still by Nina LaCour

Currently Reading:
Second Helpings by Megan McCafferty
This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
Matched by Ally Condie

To Be Read Next:
Wish by Alexandra Bullen
The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols

What To Buy Next:
Apparently some summer romances! I've been having a crazy time picking out some to read for my reading challenge (see below). Any suggestions? Nothing too risqué. I have read a lot of the paranormal romances I've been meaning to catch up on. Even if you suggest something I've already read, I just need some ideas. Even recalling good authors for the genre helps. Thanks in advance! ^_^

Reviews This Week:
Sharing Sam by Katherine Applegate
Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey

Memes This Week:
Shelving Saturday #1
Musing Monday #4
Teaser Tuesday #5
Waiting On Wednesday #5
Booking Through Thursday #4, Update Thursday #9, & Library Quick Reviews #1
Follow Friday # 6 & Book Blogger Hop #3

Challenges Update:
Goodreads 2011 Reading Challenge: At book #21 of #50, which is one book ahead!
Off The Shelf Challenge: I started 1 of the 5 books, This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen.
2011 Summer Romance Challenge: Just started it. My next step is picking out the books. Should have that done by the end of the week.



I just downloaded a bunch of books for my Nook. Had to use the WiFi access at work to get everything started, seeing as we don't have WiFi at my house, lol. Gotta go through those and get my IMM post ready for tomorrow!

~Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!