Friday, October 31, 2014

October Update at Thoughts


I've decided to do monthly updates instead of weekly updates here at Thoughts. So here's a racap of the month of October for you.


~*Reviews*~


TOTAL: 12


~*Books Finished*~


TOTAL: 16
  • Jilted by Rachael Johns
  • Wanted: Wife (French Kiss #1) by Gwen Jones
  • Ring in the Holidays (Hunk for the Holidays #2) by Katie Lane
  • Tempting Her Fake Fiancé (a Gone Hollywood novel) by Julie Particka
  • Taste (Take It Off #9) by Cambria Hebert
  • The Duality Principle by Rebecca Grace Allen
  • Love Thy Neighbor (an Unexpected Love novel) by Sophie Wintner
  • Alex (Cold Fury Hockey #1) by Sawyer Bennett
  • Flirting With The Competition by Kerri Carpenter
  • Swept Away (Swept Away #1) by J. Haymore
  • A Last Chance Christmas by Vicki Lewis Thompson
  • Take Them By Storm (Angel Island #3) by Marie Landry
  • Christmas with a SEAL by Tawny Weber
  • Night Fever (Night Fever #1) by Jessica Hawkins
  • Not Her Type by Kay Jaybee
  • Come to Me Quietly (Closer to You #1) by A.L. Jackson
  • Still Yours (20Something #2) by Amy Patrick


~*Tours/Blasts/Reveals*~


~*Otherwise*~


~*As for me...*~


Well, I opened a new Etsy shop for my photography! It's just simply called Jess Sankiewicz Photos (mostly because that was what fit for a username, lol). So, favorite my shop please! There isn't much on there yet, only four 8x10 photos, but there are a bunch of 5x7's that I'll be putting up next month.

Here's a taste of what I've got on there:


That is my absolutely lovely model and BFF 'Roxanne'. We're actually long overdue for another photo shoot, and with fall being here, I really hope we can manage to squeeze one in because FALL COVER SHOOT STUFF TYPE THINGS. The colors and the shading. We're supposed to hang on Monday so *fingers crossed* that the weather is decent!

On October 27th 2014, it was the one year anniversary/book birthday for my first published novel, If Only We! It's kind of exciting and exhilarating to think about. It really doesn't feel like it's been that long. I've got a Goodreads giveaway going for a paperback copy of If Only We, so be sure to enter if you're interested in winning one.

I mean, you know you want to. ;)

Otherwise, not much else happening over here!


And that's about it! I hope everyone's been having a great year!

Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Aw congrats on your one year!! And the Etsy store. I'm not allowed to play over there anymore. lol I want to bring it ALL home with me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!