Sunday, March 31, 2019

2019 First Quarter Wrap Up (January, February, March)


Happy first quarter of 2019!
How has your bookish year been so far?


I've actually read a lot more than I thought I would by now, so I'm pretty proud of myself for that. I aimed to read 27 books for my Goodreads challenge and as of right now I'm 3 books ahead, so YAY! I might increase my challenge later in the year once I know I'm able to continue to read more.

This blog has been great to get back to if I'm being honest. I was recently debating why I'm even bothering with continuing this blog, but now that I'm sitting here writing a new post for it, I know it's a good idea to keep it going and not give up on it. I have a bunch of posts started and even scheduled for the next few months, so at least I have that going for me! Also? I fixed my sidebar to be current, so woohoo!

Anyways, here's a quick wrap up of January, February, and March for me. I'll link to my posts below and show off the list of books I've read so far in 2019. Please feel free to share any of your wrap up posts in the comments below!


The Posts



The Books





And this one is a newsletter freebie from Athena Wright:


Get your free copy here!


Thanks for reading!
Link your wrap up posts below in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!